Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So there is an outcome. Heading for M tomorrow. New job. New place. I think my feelings towards the big O are slightly on the nasty side. After all, I spent a good 11 months there.

I miss the special bunch of people that made svc term special. I still miss them. Maybe that was one trigger. Their departure made my decisions easier. How can one ever forget the complete transformation of green to sand-coloured? And my rare outbursts of 看住. Yes, i shout. On the occasion i do, it is a complete stunner.

So, a couple of updates, got our new car last wednesday (7th). My room is painted in a dirty hacienda-ish Mexican yellow. Wanted the sandy, stoney, dusky feel. I'm still using a camera-less handphone. My savings is still dismal. And i haven't gained a pound. Still tipping the scale roughly around 52 kg.

We'll hope for the best at my new workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home